2008- It became my three A's first choice, immediately I became part of it.
2013 - Experimented Homemade Sushi
To introduce about Sushi, it is a Japanese dish consisting of small balls or rolls of vinegar-flavored cold cooked rice served with a garnish of raw fish, vegetables, seaweed or egg.
Health Benefits Of Seaweed:
***No matter how healthy the food may be Moderation+Exercise is the key to being healthy
1. Seaweed offers the broadest range of minerals of any food on the planet, containing 10-20 times the mineral concentration of land plants, plus it’s high in protein and fiber.
2. That’s why a serving can be so low in calories (25-100) and packed with flavor and nutrients.
3. Seaweed is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K and a very good source of folate, magnesium, iron, and calcium.
4. Seaweed also contains measurable amounts of vitamins C and E, which help the absorption of all the other good stuff.
Vegetarian Sushi Roll
1 Sheet Organic Roasted Seaweed
2 Tbs Cooked Jasmine Rice/ California Grown Brown Rice/ Quinoa
1 Stick Sliced Cucumber Stick
2 Tbs Organic Grated Broccoli and carrot
4 Thin Slices Of Organic Avocado
3 tsp Organic Low -Sodium Soya Sauce
1/2 tsp Homemade Siracha (Optional)
1/4th tsp Wasabi (Optional)
1. Place Bamboo mat. 2 Place the Seaweed on the Bamboo mat. 3 Carefully place the rice, and vegetables. 4. Begin rolling by lifting mat and pressing ingredients in with fingers. 5 Roll up carefully. 6 Remove wrap and unwrap Seaweed. 7 Cut each into equal slices. (I failed in cutting into equal slices). 8 Mix the dipping sauces together. 9 Enjoy eating you first homemade Sushi.